Period, Point, and Dot

At the end of a sentence, it’s called a period.

Between numbers, it’s called point.

On the internet, it’s called dot.

(If you’re in England, the one at the end of a sentence is also called full stop. This is not common in Canada.)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s